Essential - LC-250
Enjoy Ideal Power Lift Recliner Relaxation
We took Pride Mobility’s industry-leading construction and design to the max with the Essential Collection LC-250 three-position lift chair.
A roomy 22-inch seat and 375-pound weight capacity can accommodate a variety of users. Beyond providing unmatched support and comfort, the LC-250 lift chair puts the power in your hands with an easy-to-use, two-button control that allows you to move effortlessly through full recline, seated, and standing positions.
Three-position doesn’t mean you’re limited to three settings. You can stop the motion at any point where you’re most comfortable. A three-position chair simply means the backrest, seat, and footrest move in sync between three positions. It’s different from, for example, infinite position lift chairs like those in Pride’s Infinity Collection, which gives you, the user, unlimited options for adjusting each component independently. But for many users, a three-position recliner offers the complete functionality they’re looking for at a tremendous value.
The Essential Collection comes standard with a removable backrest, which makes moving and setting up your lift chair a breeze. Functionally, the motorized mechanism provides smooth, quiet operation as you transition from one setting to the next.
Choose from four standard Cloud 9 fabric options, or you can upgrade to Lexis Sta-Kleen Chestnut faux leather. We include a standard 9-volt battery backup in case you experience a power outage.
- Standard head and arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy-to-remove back
- Energy-efficient power box with 9' cord
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 2-year limited warranty
- Rolled armrests
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments