Go Chair® MED
Defining the portable power wheelchair class
The Go Chair® MED gives you versatile portability that’s setting a new bar for this class of power wheelchair. It’s designed specifically to be used inside the home and for other everyday activities.
Its bold lines, stylish trim and powerful electronics under the hood will provide a riding time of up to 8.6 miles per charge. All of this and more in the industry’s leading portable power wheelchair.
Built for your daily activities
If there’s one thing power wheelchair riders have in common, it’s their love of lightweight travel and independence on the go.
The ultimate portable power wheelchair gives riders the maneuverability to navigate at home, then pack up easily and go anywhere.
Power wheelchair disassembles fast and easy
Disassemble the Go Chair MED in just a few easy steps. Remove the seat, then the battery. Pull the Feather-touch disassembly lever to disconnect the rear wheels from the front, and you’re done. Your Go Chair MED is now in four easy-to-stow components, with the heaviest piece weighing just 36 pounds.
If you need streamlined mobility, optimized for both indoor and outdoor use, that also travels wherever you go, then you need to climb aboard the Go Chair MED.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Speeds up to 3.7 mph
- Compact, 25.5” Turning radius
- Intuitive controller and easy to operate
- Range up to 8.6 miles
- Compact, foldable black vinyl seat with 5-point swivel seat with latch release available in 18” x 17” or 20” x 18” and 60” lap belt
- Compact turning radius
- Large footplate for added comfort
- One hand feather-touch disassembly for quick transport and storage
- The heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard, Portable (K0821)