The Outlander TM Exterior Lift was specifically designed with travel mobility scooters in mind for an easy-to-use power operated lift to take your travel mobility scooter with you.
The open platform reduces the overall weight of the lift system to increase compatibility with Class II hitches.
The lift features an integrated automatic scooter lockdown arm designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible mobility scooters.
Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- 150 lbs. lifting capacity
- Integrated scooter lockdown arm
- Lifts Go-Go® Travel Mobility Scooters and a variety of other manufacturers' travel mobility scooters
- Available for Class II, III, and IV hitches
- On/off switch and toggle switch for up/down
- Electrical housing offset to the driver's side for ease of access
- Manual override
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – VEHICLE LIFTS
We can only provide lifts that attach to an existing hitch receiver. Class 3 is preferred (2” square) Outlander TM is available for class 2 (1 ¼ square) which accommodates smaller transportable scooters 100 pounds or less. These are external outside the vehicle lifts. We do not install hitch receivers or run the wiring harness from the back of the car to the battery. Check with local U-Haul or truck supply dealers for this wiring service. What we do supply is a secure and properly adjusted auto lock feature for your 3 and 4 wheel scooter or power wheelchair.