Revo™ 2.0 3-Wheel (S66)
Robustly rugged meets brilliant convenience. With the Revo® 2.0, there is nothing you can’t handle! This tough and dependable scooter has powerful suspension for a smooth ride, yet easily disassembles for full portability.
One of Pride’s most popular mobility scooters came back better than ever.
The Revo 2.0 3-Wheel may look like your average mobility scooter, but take note – looks can deceive. People have noticed the Revo 2.0, making it one of our best-selling products.
This mobility scooter will expand your world. That’s why we made the Revo 2.0 with our feather-touch disassembly system. It lets you break down your mobility scooter in a few simple steps, stow it in the trunk then put it back together once you reach your destination.
Featuring a compact yet robust design, the Revo 2.0 has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds. The 20” seat provides superior comfort. Speeds top out at 5.2 mph, and the battery will transport you up to 17.4 miles on a single charge.
Comfort-Trac Suspension helps you glide easily over various terrains, so 17 miles suddenly doesn’t feel like the marathon.
Those are the standard specs, but the Revo 2.0 has some special features that make it much more than a scooter. It’s more like a multi-tool on wheels.
Revo 2.0 3-Wheel mobility scooter special features
- Lighting: A powerful LED headlight illuminates the path ahead, while a practical on-board deck light lets you read, plug in your phone or find your keys in low-light moments.
- USB charging port: Keep your devices powered up with a convenient on-board charging port.
- Designed for ease: Interchangeable controls cater to left-or right-handed users. The swivel seat lets you safely and simply disembark from the side.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 40" turning radius
- 17.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- Rugged, non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria